Don’t miss our annual remembrance tribute recognizing the Cherokee Trail of Tears in our community.
- Nakotah LaRance, International Champion Hoop Dancer
- Cherokee National Youth Choir
- Beyond The Circle Dancers
Additional Activities Include:
- The Dickerson Park Zoo, featuring Bald & Golden Eagles
- A Cherokee Blowgun
- Opportunity to walk and explore multiple areas of the local route of the Cherokee Trail of Tears, courtesy of Native guides and Fisk Limousine Shuttles
- Plus a variety of Native American Crafters, Musicians and Storytellers.
This year’s food vendors include:
- Little Red Tent: Snacks, Fries, Chicken & More
- MaMa Mary’s Navajo Tacos & More
- Poppin’ Hot Kettle Corn & Pork Rinds
- Teague Concessions: Corn Dogs & More
Saturday, May 20th from 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
Sunday, May 21st from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
*Special church service on Sunday from 10:00-11:00 am
All performances and activities are Free for all ages
Please follow our Facebook Event Page for up-to-date information.
Saturday’s schedule of activities and performances can be found HERE